CTSO Referral Program
Currently CTSO’s scholarships meet only 50% of the verified financial need as determined by a third-party evaluator. This can be improved though the CTSO Referral Plan.
Purpose of the CTSO Referral Plan:
- Increase the growth in contributions to help meet the scholarship recipients scholarship needs.
- Help increase the current percentage of funding available for families.
Here’s how it works:
- Scholarship recipient/school families are asked to bring in as many new contributors as possible.
- Families will need a Referral Plan # (RP#)
- The RP# will be written on each of the brochures that is shared with family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
- The RP# will help CTSO track the funds received through the Referral Plan and families will use the same RP# every year.
- Referral Funds will be added to the overall funds available for each school and help increase the percentage of the financial need addressed by CTSO for the verified need.
- Referral Plan Payments A. For families who have completed a FAIR application, Referral Plan funds will be sent directly to the school(s) indicated in your Referral Plan registration Profile. If you have not selected a school or don't recall, please send an email message and I'll gladly double check for email@example.com Disbursements will coincide with CTSO regular scholarship rounds: July 2016 (for families who completed FAIR applications in time for Round One); November 2016 (for families who complete FAIR applications by September 30, 2016); and May 2017 (for families who complete FAIR applications by January 30). B. If you have not completed a FAIR application, you will need to submit an Emergency/Refferal Plan Application form along with an Income Verification form. We will disburse funds directly to schools to coincide with CTSO regular scholarship funds. Deadline for requesting funds are as follows: October 21, 2016; January 27, 2017 and April 28, 2017.
- To register, families must create a profile and obtain a unique RP#. Families only need to register once.
For any questions, on the Referral Plan, please email Julieta Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the CTSO office at (520) 838-2534.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- The more referrals, the greater the need CTSO can address.
- The percentage of funding depends on the amount available and the number of applicants applying.
More Funds Available = Bigger % of Funding
Not registered yet?
CREATE A PROFILE
If you registered last year but can't remember your RP# or what email address you used to register, please call 520-838-2558 and we will look it up for you. Please do not create another profile.